Sunday

Spicy Chicken Stew (찜닭)

Friday night looked something like this...

My good friend got admission into a popular English academy and he wanted to treat me to dinner to say thanks for helping him prepare for the interview. Given the weather conditions, I was craving something spicy and hearty.

Spicy Chicken Stew/ Jjim Dalk (찜닭)

What's in it: Chicken, soy sauce based sauce, potatoes, onions, carrots, red peppers, and thick sweet potato noodles.

The sauce is amazing with white rice.

Afterwards we headed to my favorite bakery and picked up one of my favorite cakes:

Green Tea Cake layered with Blueberry and Pistachio Mousse.


We took this to one of my favorite coffee shops and washed it down with a warm cup of black coffee.



Thank you, Korea.

- Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment