Monday

Pazookies with Amy and Breast Enhancing Cookies...

This is my good friend, Amy, and she asked me to join her in whipping up her first attempt pazookie and of course I couldn't turn down the yummy offer..

Tossed in the flour, brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter, etc and mixed with Amy's spiffy retro egg beater.


Topped off with some vanilla ice scream and you've got ideal comfort food. Isn't it just the right shade of golden brown? Props to Amy. I remember my first attempt at recreating a BJ-style Oreo pazookies (don't think dirty) turned out looking more like black scrambled eggs forced into the shape of a hockey puck, bleh.

So here's another zinger thrown into the FDA's lap: F-Cup Chocolate Cookies.

So I stopped by Oto's, the Japanese supermarket in Sacramento, and this caught my attention in the snack aisle-

Yup, these are 'breast-enhancing cookies' and the WARNING label emphasized that it should not be consumed by pregnant women or young children. Ummm...yea...they should have put it up on a higher shelf..maybe in the pharmacy aisle..and no, I didn't purchase this.

-Angela

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, Breast Enhancement Cookies. Do they have any six pack cookies for guys?

    ReplyDelete